Friday, October 17, 2008

What a week!


So last week I was able to enjoy my very first Mayfield Family Reunion. We spent an entire week at the beach but somehow i only came home with about 5 pictures of the actual beach :/

ah well here are some of the moments that i did capture!


David and Me at the track
Sarah and Gavin on the Go-Karts
David and Carden on the G0-Karts haha they hadn't even started yet
Sweet sweet Kenadie
Some more fun at the track

I know this is basically the same piture as the one above
but if you can see Georgia's face in this one it is absolutely priceless:)






.

7 comments:

Stefanie H said...

Aw cute pics! :) I need to go to the beach.. for the tan. ha

Dawn, said...

You SURVIVED us!!! What a trooper, Mayfield Family Reunion is wonderful chaos at its absolute peak. Hope you're enjoying a nice, quiet, peaceful week MINUS the other 32 Mayfields you had as housemates for a week, WHEW!!

aunt mimi said...

I'm proud of you. I probably would have taken as least a month to be able to blog nicely about what is a crazy week with the Mayfields. You are becoming one of us. Be afraid, be very afraid. he...he...

Kim Mayfield said...

Don't you wish we were back there? It was fun, and I'm glad that you had as much fun as the rest of us!

danakat said...

Hey Jess! Welcome to the blog-world! Hope it's okay to add you to my list, because I am about to do just that. Right now...

Cari said...

Hey, just found you through Dawn. Welcome to the blogging madness!

Lisa said...

WooHoo!! Welcome to the blogging world!! You will get so addicted!! :}