Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturdays


Oh how I used to love my Saturdays. That is before I had to work evvvery Saturday. Today however I dont have to be at work until 3:00 so I was able to hit the gym up this morning, clean the house, take the dogs on a walk, and have lunch with David. These were a few pictures I took this afternoon while I was outback with the pups. They love to be outside and lately we have been so busy they have all this built up energy so here they are letting it all out. This first picture is super blurry but can you imagine it being clear just how funny it would be?


You may not recognize this little lady but that is our puppy Marley ohhh how she has grown.



Yep they were nice and tired....
So School is almost over and I am soooo ready. David is loving his new job and all of the places that it has taken him. Maybe next post I will have something a little more interesting to blog about:)


8 comments:

Dawn, said...

We finally got an underground fence system and now we have to install it asap. I hate having our pups chained but after losing a puppy when it was hit in the road I just can't bear the thought of that again. So hopefully soon, very soon... we can see our pups running around, yippee!!! Your dogs are so beautiful!

Stefanie H said...

LOL i laughed out loud at the picture of Shi haha. I can't BELIEVE how different Marley looks from when you first got her!! Shes a cutie though... Had fun at the gym this mornin! Even tho i almost BARFED haha:) I love it when you update!!!

Hannah Marshall said...

so we found this abandoned pup at kids kingdom tonight and I didn't want to "turn him in"... he reminded me of marley a bit cause he was bigger but he still had all his puppy teeth... I'm tellin ya, it was the CUTEST pup ever and I' really sad i didnt get to take him home. :( (by the way, Hope you guys are doing well!)

Josh and Ryan said...

hmm...bout time someone provided a lil update! :-P miss you jess...glad things are goin well. cute pics =)

Cari said...

This is what is so great about blogs. We all get to read about each others 'boring' lives and then it's not so boring! Ha!

Cute pups. I'll have to bring Noah over to play with them someday soon. He has all the sudden decided he loves "ra-ruffs" since getting Bolt for his B-day.

mom2eight said...

Glad your life is slowing down a bit. We love hearing from you when you have time to post. Love the update on the puppies. Keep David in line for us.

danakat said...

Your puppy has a sweet face. We should do a puppy playdate sometime.

And you know, everytime I watch Smallville (which is ALL the time), I think of you. LOL

Debbie said...

Wow! She is huge now!