Saturday, August 8, 2009

Something I forgot to say

Soo I just got home from one of my friends receptions and it got me thinking about our wedding, which was only a year ago, and how when I posted about our one year anniversary I failed to say what an awesome husband I have. If he loves something he will put everything he has into it. He is so enthusiastic about life and learning new things. I love his company and his goofyness. I just love him and he is perfect for me.


and boy does he love his baby girl:)

7 comments:

mom2eight said...

You can certainly tell how much he loves you.
What a special person you are and what a wonderful companion you are for him.
We are glad that he makes you happy.
We are very proud of you both and what a good example you are to our family.

Mandi said...

I have often thought what a perfect match you and Dave are for each other!

Stefanie H said...

aww :)

Cari said...

I am so thankful for you not only putting up with Dave but loving everything about him. I love my baby bro and am glad you do too!

Dawn, said...

And might I say... we so love YOU for loving him!

Debbie said...

Ditto to what Cari and Dawn said ;-)

Lisa said...

I can't believe it has been a year! What a great wifey you are!!