Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

My baby Christmas morning with his new sock monkey( and in his SIX month jammies)
David really excited to be awake at 730 :)




Grey got a new hat- wont be able to wear that for a while longer!



man I love that face!









Buddy before his 2 month appt yesterday(minus the hat) Daddy got him dressed.

He weighed 13.7 lbs and is in the 90th percentile for weight and 75th for height.

He took his shots like a champ and broke his momma's heart, but he was just fine after we could pick him up .

He is smiling more and more each day and seriously I can not contain my love for this kid. He has slept six hours straight just two nights, but hey i'll take it! His average is 3-4 hours at a time throught out the night though. He is getting really good at holding his head up, and has looooved his swing these past few weeks. The other day I had to buy size 2 diapers for my growing boy. Yesterday at church I was in the mother's lounge and a lady had her 4 day old baby in there. I was amazed by how itty bitty he was and in that moment I realized just how much my baby has grown. He's no longer a fresh little new born, and I'm okay with that. I love seeing my boy grow. I am so looking forward to each and every milestone of his. He has already made me such a proud momma. I love him. I really really love him.













2 comments:

Stefanie H said...

That picture of David is going to haunt my dreams at night ha

mom2eight said...

such a cute kid, he must get it from his parents.
loved the pictures of everyone. Even Dave. Somethings never change.