Monday, May 18, 2009

Just a little outing...

There is a small field near our house where we like to take our dogs and just let one of them run free. Marley has always been good about one thing and that is stayin close and coming when she is called. David has been telling me I need to give Shiloh a chance and just let the lease go. Today I let go. At first she was good and just stuck close THEN she started to run for the woods... exactly what I told David she would do! Okay just so you know we found her but not until after a tour through the woods and yes a few tears:'( I guess all in all not a bad day!




5 comments:

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I'm glad you found her! I hate that feeling.

Stefanie H said...

Hahaha. that reminds me, just last week, I came home from work and saw dusty was home but didn't see him and didn't think anything of it. So i went and let the dogs out in the backyard and as soon as i let them out i realized Dusty was outside with the Fence Door Open.. BOTH DOGS bolted out of the fence and were sniffing wildly around teh circle lol. Gus came right to Dusty but Ellie started HOWLING at some little bowl and we caught her eventually. but its scary when the dogs get loose! Its like OMG GET EM!!! :)

Stefanie H said...

she started howling at a BOY. not a BOWL.

mom2eight said...

It's great to see you have some time to blog. We love hearing about the things you and David are up to.
Glad you found Shiloh. Glad she ran to the woods and not the road.

Mandi said...

Sweet little Shi Shi ran away in the woods... no?! :) I'm glad you guys have somewhere that the dogs can run around and have fun!