Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer Job

This Summer I am going to be babysitting these two again. I'm not even sure how to describe my time with them...interesting, weird, hilarious, rewarding, yeah and I guess its a little bit fun:) They are great kids and quite funny as you can tell. I really enjoy their company and I am looking forward to the summer. Things that we like to do together... go on treasure hunts, make towers out of cups, play restaurant, go swimming, dress up, have dance parties, play wii, and watch movies... oh and take funny pictures:)










Cant get much better than that!

2 comments:

Stefanie H said...

two posts in the same month? wow! :) Im jealous of ur summer job... wanna switch? great!

Mandi said...

I was going to say the same thing about the posts! ha ha L and A are so much fun :) We will have to have lots of play dates.