Tuesday, July 19, 2011

three years today!

I've come to the conclusion that I am THAT blogger. I only blog when I have something real juicy or cute pictures to post. I've been thinking about blogging for a while now, I really do have lots to say but the one thing thats been on my mind is David. Every way I think of taking this post makes a lump rise in my throat and i want to cry my eyes out. I want to tell you about how much i love David and how the past three years have been awesome and i want to tell you about the past 25 wks of being pregnant with our first baby have been so special or that last week he was able to feel his son kick for the first time. I'm pretty much 100% sure that this is my wack hormones or maybe I just really love husband to death. okay, so its both! Today is our 3 year Anniversary! You might ask " what awesome plans do you have?" That would be none and for the first time I'm sooo okay with that. Does that happen? The longer youre married the less you care about fancy gifts and romantic dinners? I am perfectly happy with a night in. I did get him a little gift and I did buy him a small container of moose tracks ice cream (his fav). I'm good.


Happy Anniversary, David!






I love that kid


This post was really about David and how much I adore him, but I have to add that at 25 wks pregnant baby boy is kicking A LOT! However, the only two people to feel him so far are David and my sis in law, Stefanie. I guess he's being bashful. We still have so much to do to get ready for this little guy. Just about the only thing I have done is about the only thing im good at, buying him clothes. Sometimes I just go into his room and sit on the floor and go through all the little clothes we have for him so far. I read the books that one day soon i'll read to him and I smile because I can not wait for him to be here with us. He's already sooo loved. I'll leave you with a baby bump pic. I kinda wish I had posted some when I was still little and cute haha, but there is no hiding this baby.


1 comment:

Mandi said...

Cutest belly EVER! I can't wait to meet your little guy, he is going to be loved so very much! (He kind of already is) :)