Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankfuls 1-19

and I'll go ahead and say 20-30 too..



MY BOY.




Dont get me wrong I have so so much more to be grateful for, but since October 27th he's been my number one.


our first family picture


I love this kid more than I thought I would,more than I thought I could.Since coming home three weeks ago we've just been trying to figure each other out. So far I know my babe loves the bath, loves going on walks and riding in the car, he likes when mom sings along to his Bob Marley CD, He is a nightowl like his dad, he loves his tummy time, he's an eater- almost weighs 10 lbs already,and he is loved more than he could possibly know. I wont even lie and say these past three weeks of being a mom have been easy, I have been frustrated to tears on several occassions, and been a walking zombie some days, but I wouldnt trade it for anything. He made me a mom.












Just laughed to myself when i realized Marley is in three of those pics- shes still pretty curious

Ishould make that into my BOYS that I am grateful for. David is such an amazing dad to Grey. He absolutley adores him, and i know he will only be more and more involved as he gets older( theres only so much ol dad can do right now)


I'll try to keep ya updated on here because he is changing so fast, too fast!!

6 comments:

Dawn, said...

Awwwww... thank you, THANK YOU for posting these pics. I hope all works out for Grey to come to Thanksgiving because I am dying to see him!!

Cari said...

Eden still talks about 'baby Grey'. I, too, hope you guys can make it for Thanksgiving. His cheeks need some more Aunt Cari smooches.

Mandi said...

So cute!! Seriously, I think I need to come over and give him some love!
Oh, and I laughed when I noticed that Mar was in all of the pics too! She loves her baby! :)

Stefanie H said...

Oh Grey is such a doll

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness... I can not WAIT to be there and see you and meet your handsome little guy! (Who may not be so little by then!) Tell him his auntie Hannah loves him and is so excited to love on him!!! :)

mom2eight said...

what a great Mom you are. With all of that love and good attention, how could he not grow and flourish.